Thursday, November 22, 2012

Maongezi kati ya Kikwete na banda, record and type




Kikwete: Hello, Miss Banda, how are ?
Banda; Oh, I am very fine what about you Mr. Kikwete?
Kikwete: I actually, I am very fine,.. you look very nice today, are you still single. aha ha ha
Banda: Mr. Kikwete, your you look very nice, and you still have not stop joking around. ah ha ha.
Kikwete: Mss. Banda, you know, if you are happy, you mostly likely to live long, ... you need to be happy all the time..
Mss. Banda: that is true Mr. Kikwete. and i do appreciate that, my be we can have some drind afterwards
Mr. Kikwete: I would love to. that will wind me up for today, and then may be afterward, we can sit quitely for nice soft music.
Mss. Banda: If you insist Mr. Kikwete. we will do that.
Mr. Kikwete: You speak Swahili Mss Banda?
Mss Banda: Oh yes, actually, I can spead better swahill than you Mr. Kikwete! aha ha ha
Mr. Kikwete: are you joking me? or just want to pull my legs off!
Mss. Banda: No no no, I can speak swahili, this is true. if you want from now on lets speak swahili! and who ever win, taka it all?
Mr. Kikwete: no no. do not  thing that is wise bet Mss Banda, have a sit Ms Banda,

 

Mss. Banda, Thank you  Mr. Kikwete
Mr. Kikwete: you are mostly welcome, and most all you are welcome to Tanzania, it is peaceful country and we intend to keep it that way. so do not warry about Chadema, Cuf, or any other opposition parties, who are instigating our mutualy friendship. they are just envey I got the presidents, and they got nothing but talk about peoples power
Mss. I am not worry about them Mr. Kikwete. I am more worry about CCM taking our lake?
Mr. Kikwete: No no no no... please we are not kind people who grap others people land nad claiming it. we never did and we will never start it now, just believe me, I am on your side. 
Mss. Banda thank you Mr. Kikwete for that assurance. now I can sit at peace and easy that the no war between our country. 
Mr. Kikwete, Yes Mss Banda, I assure you. that. and I want you to know that I am commanda in cheif. the top boss of all bosses in this country,  when I tell people jump they ask me how long they should jump. this is kind a boss I am . i do not play around. Mss Banda
Mss. Banada. Now lets talk about the lake Mr. Kikwete, that is the main reason I can here, and I want us to finish this despute about lak Nyasa
Mr. Kikwete: Ok, lets do it, Mss Banda, what is your proposal
Mss. Banda, my proposal is very simple, the lake belong to us account to the treaty, now what is your proposal
Mr. Kikwete: No Mss. Banda, the lake nyasa belong to both of us, and it will be good I dea the boarder cross in the middle of the lake
Mss. Banda: No no no no... that is not a good Idea at all. because we have the documenet to prove the lake is ours, long way before Tanzania got its independence,look at this map here



Mss. Banda continure, " you see the map and boarder , and this map come from your musium." how can you change the facts Mr. Kikwete?
Mr. Kikwete: I am very astonished with this map, where did you get it Mss. Banda, this map looks like it was drown by chekechea children in classroom
Mss. Banda: No no Mr. Kikwete, this is true map, if you do not believe me, then get your expart to look into it, you will discover the red boarder is product of Heligoland treaty.
Mr. Kikwete: you know what Mss. Banda, i will do exactly that, check this map out. but mean time can we have a drind and soft music and forget about this lake ?
Mss. Banda Ok, if you insist Mr. Kikwete, let party!! and we will finish this talks later on
Mr. Kikwete : that is being a good girl. you women of the true africa, you understand how to care for men.
Mss: Banda: in my country opposition call me a bad girl. but I do not care, because I know I am  good girl, so let have a nice drink, and something to eat and then we will think what to afterwards. Ok Mr. president
Mr. Kikwete, Oh! yes lets do it. Mss. Banda, I was waiting for this moment all day long now time has come , the moment is here, why wait?

to continue..



After the Party
Mss, Banda produced another evidence. another map with tiny board lines, outside the lake.











  


more evidence the lake nyasa belong to Malawi











No comments:

Post a Comment